Novità dal fantastico mondo Breakaway....

• lollo
  • Auteur du sujet
01 Fév 2011 13:38 #54344 par lollo
...e aggiungerei "ERA ORA" !

www.claessonedwards.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1340

I can't leave you guys alone for 5 minutes, can I .
Okay, so it's been a little longer than that -- 8 months, actually.

What's happening is, I've been developing a new framework for audio processing from scratch. I had no choice -- it was getting impossible to maintain all the products I'm responsible for. The current products have been developed organically over many years. Now, with experience, there's many things I would have done differently if I had the chance to start over. Finally, I decided to do just that.

This new framework will allow me to spend less time on implementation details and re-inventing the wheel, and more time on audio algorithms, all the while making the products much better, more stable and flexible, AND easier to maintain.

The first product to use the new framework will be the new hardware processor, and if all goes to plan it will be shown at NAB in April 2011.

Next, I have to update the Linear Acoustic products -- they've been waiting as long as you have.

Then, I will rebuild every product in the breakaway line on top of the new framework! Please be patient, you're in for a treat.

There will be a couple of changes:

BBP and BBP ASIO will be merged into one $299 product, with all features of both and MANY more -- for example it will now have adjustable EQ in some form, and support combinations of ASIO and WDM/KS. The product will be a free upgrade for BBP ASIO user, and a $100 upgrade for BBP Standard users. No one will lose any previous investment.

There will also be an upgrade option with dayparting (finally!), tcp/ip remote control, and touchscreen user interface -- both local and remote, so you can run it on your tablet PC.

Breakaway Live will be much improved, and so will Breakaway Audio Enhancer.

Breakaway DJ will finally get a 4-deck version with TCV support.

Breakaway Home Theater and Breakaway Car Audio are new, planned products, and should see the light of day in the fall .

Breakaway Broadcast will be the first product to receive the upgrade, and I'm planning to release it this summer.

I appreciate your continued patience and business. I'm one guy, and the reason I've been away from the forum is that this new flexible framework is so difficult and complex to write, that I've needed to take every ounce of concentration and energy and funnel it ALL into it. Vacation? I wish!

Breakaway is absolutely alive, and is in the process of getting huge improvements. Please bear with me while I create them.

Stay tuned.

Best regards,
///Leif

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
04 Fév 2011 14:25 #54441 par alvin
Réponse de alvin sur le sujet Re: Novità dal fantastico mondo Breakaway....
Breakaway versione box costerà più dell'Omnia One e meno dell'Orban 8600..

attendo notizie..

• homer
04 Fév 2011 19:17 #54448 par homer
Réponse de homer sur le sujet Re: Novità dal fantastico mondo Breakaway....
amico Lollo,
una sintesi nella lingua di casa nostra per chi parla solo la lingua di Alberto Sordi ... e dei maccheroni...?
;D

• lollo
  • Auteur du sujet
04 Fév 2011 19:30 #54449 par lollo
Réponse de lollo sur le sujet Re: Novità dal fantastico mondo Breakaway....

amico Lollo,
una sintesi nella lingua di casa nostra per chi parla solo la lingua di Alberto Sordi ... e dei maccheroni...?
;D

Esistono i traduttori di Google!  ;D
Cmq in sintesi :

1) cambia il motore audio, e niente più virtual audio cable. E' un motore più robusto (mutuato dal Linear acoustic tanto caro al nostro Leif) e compatibile con i direct x di Win7 ;
2) l'equalizzazione sarà finalmente variabile e settabile ;
3) upgrade a 100 dollari per chi ha la versione broadcast standard, gratuita per chi ha la versione asio ;
4) opzioni con remote control tcp/ip e interfaccia touchscreen su tablet pc ;
5) nuovi prodotti : Breakaway Home Theater e Breakaway Car Audio (!) ;
6) presentazione al Nab ad aprile, dopodichè subito l'upgrade per il Broadcast Standard.

• homer
04 Fév 2011 20:30 #54451 par homer
Réponse de homer sur le sujet Re: Novità dal fantastico mondo Breakaway....
Ottimo...
il primo punto mi pare importantissimo...
Grazie

Temps de génération de la page : 0.065 secondes

MB STUDIO HOME / LITE / PRO

MB STUDIO PRO / LITE MB Studio transforme votre ordinateur en station de radio. Jouez, mixez, superposez automatiquement voix et musique, jingles, publicités, actualités. Il lit les stations de radio Web ou par satellite et télécharge automatiquement des actualités ou des répertoires sur Internet. En plus du lecteur multipiste, il comprend également un extracteur de CD audio. La version PRO intègre également un juke-box automatique de musique via sms et / ou e-mails.

MB RECASTER PRO

video reel32MB RECASTER PRO comprend un enregistreur audio avec programmateur dédié, une transmission Webcast vers n'importe quel serveur Shoutcast, Icecast, la fonction AutoDJ qui vous permet de lire des fichiers aléatoires à partir d'une liste de 4 dossiers, un récepteur URL qui vous permet d'enregistrer n'importe quel flux audio externe ou retransmettez-le à votre serveur (transcodeur), un convertisseur de fichiers audio de / vers n'importe quel format.

MB LIVE

MB LIVEMB LIVE est un logiciel de transmission audio \ video en direct d'une station externe vers un studio central. Ce programme utilise n'importe quelle connexion TCPIP. Il est fourni gratuitement avec le programme MB STUDIO PRO.